Saturday, February 1, 2014

MAC Small Haul / Review Mineralize Lipstick & Pressed Pigment

I have not had the chance to really buy any makeup lately but made the exception the other night when I went into Saks Fifth Avenue. Love that they carry discontinued MAC makeup!!!
You can no longer purchase the limited ones at their actual booths or at their stores. 
So ladies I do recommend that you find out if there's one near you. You save a good portion of your money too.
I bought their mineralize lipstick in Style Surge. I didn't even know that they had made these. (Yes I know I'm way behind on whats on trend as far as makeup goes right now.) 
It's a beautiful coral pink salmon color that's super creamy and doesn't try out your lips like so many of the their other lipsticks from their permanent line do. I have recently gotten into Corals and this was a must have for me. Normally $22, only paid 14 and some tax. 
I also got one of their  pressed pigments in Jet Couture. A pretty black eye shadow with silver glitter. Again, I didn't know they started making pigments into pot forms. This costs $21 online but I only paid 14 and some more tax.
(Here's a picture of me trying them out together. Wearing MAC NC35 studio fix liquid. Lipstick Style Surge. And the eye shadow Jet Couture)

No comments:

Post a Comment