Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dapper Day Boutique Event Downtown Disney

Today we had the chance to visit Downtown Disney on a rare occasion. Besides it being a Saturday, which my hubby rarely has off, but the fact that it was Dapper Day weekend. I'm sure it has to be called something else but that's pretty much what it is with them having it as a two day event. Sunday is the actual Dapper Day inside of Disneyland Park. 

Today was filled with a handful of events hosted within Grand Californian Hotel right in the center of Downtown Disney. 20 vendors from the LA area brought the best from their vintage shops to display and sell their amazing vintage garbs and vintage accessories. Here is the event's actual page- http://dapperday.com/feb-23-2014-disneyland

Walking through the many mini shops was like a dream come true for me, wishing my home closet had some of those dresses and shoes. If only I had my younger figure and waistline. The prices weren't that bad either. Oh well, maybe next year after my *wink* diet. Sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment