Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Jeffree Star Costmetics Review- Beauty Killer Pallete

Alot of people want to side with or against Jeffree Star, but I don't want to talk about that. His personal life choices are his own. We all make mistakes in our pasts, so I can't say anything about his.

Now let's get on with this review post!


My first item that I bought was the Beauty Killer Pallete. I fell for the hype and bought the 2nd batch after the first batch one sold out. Is it worth the price? Yes. You get a huge amount of product for a fourth of the price of individual designer name eyeshadows.



The pigment on all the colors are 5/5. You will get your money's worth out of every eyeshadow in the entire pallete. I barely swatched and the color came out from what you see in pan.

Diversity in the shades. There are neutrals, brights, shimmery, glittery, and matte. All the above is in there. You can create so many looks with just one pallete. Imagine all the other looks once you add eyeshadows with it you already own?!



(Two totally different looks, same pallete)


I love my pallete💜 I highly recommend it!

*Bought with my own money*

Here's the link JF Costmetics shop-
Jeffree Star Costmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment