Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My First Piece in an Art Show

I got to be in my first art show two weeks ago in Riverside. I had never been to that city before so needless to say it took us a long time to drive there during rush hour.
And finding the actual venue was a disaster on it's own. I asked some lady if she knew the address. She pointed me in the opposite direction of the building when it was literally across that pathway. FML.
We got there an hour and a half late from when I was suppose to be there to set up my piece😕😖
They weren't very happy. But hey, I made it! Better late then never🙃
Here's some pics of the event. It was very Nightmare before Christmas inspired.

(This was upstairs of the gallery)

(One of the featured artists)

(The main artist hosting the art show Spooksieboo)


Overall it was a new experience in a different city with a different crowd. 
Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed my blog fallow to the left of my page🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment