Sunday, June 30, 2013

FLUFF Brand Review

FLUFF is a super girly and over the top cutesy brand. They have everything from shirts to cell phone cases all under one shop! I bought my Suzy Sailor wallet a couple years back and it's still in almost like new condition. It has a zipper in between to keep your change and money in. Two button clasps that close to keep all your cards intact.  The artwork of course is superb. A pinup cartoon dressed like a sailor with the signature round face and big eyes that Fluff is known for. Tattoo like small drawings all around the pinup. Very cute yet edgy.
They recently had a shirt sale and I bought myself a Molly Mermaid shirt. With summer being here I thought the mermaid one was pretty bad ass and would compliment any pair of pants or shorts I pair it with, whether I dress it up or dress it down. Here's a picture of the shirt design I bought. Taken from their facebook. Here's the link if you guys want to like their page  https://www.facebook.com/MissFluff?fref=ts
(This sale is no longer active).


Here is the website if anyone is interested in checking out the shop .http://fluffshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment