Monday, February 6, 2012

Magical Place on Earth!!!

Today we went to Disneyland, which was amazingly NOT packed, like it normally is. Note to myself - February is the best month to be here at the most magical place on earth!!! It's days like today where I wish I could live there. Lol! No joke. If I could live in the dream suite I would and dine at club 33 everyday:) Now that is a kids dream.
We only got to hangout for a couple hours though, low on energy big time today. Haven't been getting enough sleep in the past few days and my body finally wanted to rest. Almost knocked out on the ride back home which I never do. No matter how far we've driven I have never taken a nap while the hubby drives. Well today I dosed off here and there. Damn seat gave my neck a cramp by the time we got home.
Didn't have to make dinner thanks to my MIL who made us a small snack. We hungout and got to watch the movie "The Help". Boy, I didn't think it was going to be as great as everyone kept claiming with the newcomer actress Emma Stone leading. And guess what? I was wrong! Best movie I've seen in a loong long time. Great actors! Great script! Great company! Totally recommend it!
Enjoyed my little family very much today. And also got a much needed nap (;

No comments:

Post a Comment