Friday, April 15, 2016

Mini Haul MAC STORE Studio Fix Fluid and Zac Posen Setting Powder

Back to my local MAC store for a refill of my favorite foundation NC40 Studio Fix fluid. Can't live without it! Have tried both high and and low end foundations and the Studio Fix is still my favorite foundation for my skin type which is super oily.


Got that and their limited line by Zac Posan setting pressed powder.
I would say a dupe to Makeup Forevers HD powder.
Awesome for the hot summer coming up and keeping the oiliness at bay.
Both products came out to almost 60 dollars with tax. Not cheap. But I do use the foundation super often and love the coverage.
As for the setting powder I still need to test drive it longer before I can form an opinion on it. Good part about that is that MAC will accept all returns with recipets.

No comments:

Post a Comment