Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Shopping On a Budget DRESSLINK

Shopping on a budget with an edge?
Recently I was contacted to do a wishlist for DressLink. It is an online shopping website with some of the best trends happening right now.
They sell everything from accessories, clothing, to even shoes. They have it all.
The best part is that their items are very inexpensive. A fraction of the price than a mall store that carries similar garments.
All sizes on their site are Asian sized so I do recommend that you go up 2 sizes from what you would normally buy.
Also, something else to note is that shipping is based on weight. Meaning the lighter the item the cheaper your items will be to ship. On that note from reading on their site items take anywhere from two weeks to a month to arrive at your door steps, which is expected since it's being shipped from China.
Here are some of the items I really liked that I feel are timeless and edgy.
My first pick is this black leather jacket. Slick enough for a day to night look. (Both pictures are owned by dresslink)

Here's the link to this if your interested in checking it out.

My first wishlist item. Leather Jacket.

My last choice was this cute sheer polka dotted top. Great for either cool weather or warm depending on the layering.


Here's the link for this top.


My second wishlist item. Sheer polka dotted top.

Will be updating with a review of items, and pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment