Friday, May 19, 2017

Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combo Warm Golden Review

I always go back and forth with this foundation and honestly I am yet to find the right shade.
I'm normally nc35 in MAC or W4 in L'oreal True Match, but having said that Revlon's shades are hard to pin to undertone.
A while back I'd tried shade Early Tan and it was too beige.
Yesterday I bought Warm Golden after hearing youtubers claiming it's a match for NC35. Wrong. Tried it today in natural light.
On the back of my hand I could see the beige but not yellow undertone. After blending it's obviously too light.
Like wtf. It's not cheap either.
At CVS it cost me 14 dollars and some change. For a drugstore foundation, that's nuts!
When I bought this foundation a couple years back for the first time it was only 6 dollars at Walmart.
Talk about price hike!
But besides the point.
I got the SPF free one without a pump and not the soft plex formula.


(Shade Warm Golden)


(For your guys amusement, the fact that it's way too light for me, with flash😂)


(Even with bronzer it's still too light, with flash)


(Without flash, it looks soft and nice but still obviously not my right shade)

Bummer, total fail.

Love the coverage and formula but still have not found the right shade in the Colorstay 😐


No comments:

Post a Comment