Sunday, May 21, 2017

Maybelline Sensational Lucious Mascara Review

Pass. Straight forward review. Pass on this mascara.
I wanted to try this out since its so popular online but I accidentally got the Lucious one instead of the original pink tube one. My lose. Cost 9 dollars and some change.

Here are the pics so you can see for yourselves.




The first attempt with my right eye came out ok. Not much length added. Had to keep curling so they could curl. 2 layers.


Left eye was a disaster! You literaly have to time applying the next coat or it becomes extremly clumpy. And if its too dry forget trying to separate them. The wand sucks!

This formula doesn't really dry like most mascaras do. I felt my lashes an hour later and they still felt goopy.
The weight of the formula takes the curl out and lashes look flat and straight.

Pass. Save yourself some money!
Covergirl original Lash Blast is still my holy drug store mascara grail.


No comments:

Post a Comment