Saturday, January 21, 2017

Figuring out what direction I want to go with...

I had this blog for a little over 3 years and since then alot has changed with my life.
I'm starting to have more spare time to do more hobbies and things that interest me.
But I feel like this blog has never truelly reached its full potential. Perhaps its because
I have never committed to one theme on here but rather an array of different "topics".
And that might confuse future fallowers with me being all over the place.

Another mishap is that my laptop died on me last year and have not fixed it since.
Kinda bummed about all this but I feel hopeful.
If you come across this and like what you see so far
Please become a fallower with the link to the left panel.

Thanks if you've read this far.


No comments:

Post a Comment